Current resolutions are pending approval from the OPHA Board.
Procedure for Submitting Resolutions:
OPHA Sections may submit resolutions for consideration for adoption by the OPHA Board. Resolutions must be submitted to the OPHA Public Policy Committee no later than September 30th
each year and should meet the following criteria:
- Resolutions must contain references.
- References should be less than 10 years old.
- Resolutions must provide a plan of action.
- Plans of action should be measurable.
Resolutions will be reviewed by the Public Policy Committee and presented to the OPHA Board for approval at the October Board Meeting. If approved by the board, Sections that sponsor a resolution will be responsible for working with the Public Policy Committee to carry out the plan of action.
- Plans of action should specify a time line.
Submit resolutions to: firstname.lastname@example.org